GREECE (Athens ,Mykonos & Santorini) ALL IN FOR ONLY $2,800!
DEPARTURE DATE: OCTOBER 27 – NOVEMBER 03, 2018
• Hotel Accommodation based on 4 Star
• Daily Breakfast inside hotel
• Dinner at Local Restaurant
• Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
• Local Guide during city tour in Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini
• LDC Motor coach services
• Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit with Personalized Luggage tags
• Ferry / Boat Ride as stated in the itinerary
DAY 01 ATHENS ARRIVAL(Dinner)
Meet in the arrivals hall at Athens airport and transfer to the hotel.
In the evening transfer for dinner to a local restaurant (starters, salad, main course, dessert). After
dinner transfer back and overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 02 ATHENS – MYKONOS – HALF DAY MYKONOS ISLAND TOUR WALKING TOUR IN TOWN (Breakfast, Dinner)
Early Breakfast or breakfast box at the hotel. Transfer to the Athens port and take the Speed Boat (Tickets Included) to the island of Mykonos.Meet on arrival at the port of Mykonos and with an English Speaking Assistant proceed on your Half Day Island Tour and Walking Tour in the Town. The tour of the island will start with a visit to the capital of Mykonos, Ano Mera. The big square in the middle of the village with all traditional café and restaurants and the big marble fountain, the Monastery of Panagia Tourliani with the unique icon of holy Mary, makes Ano Mera the most attractive and traditional village of Mykonos. We continue our drive to some of the most famous beaches of the island like, Kalafatis, Agios Stefanos and Agios Giannis with the perfect view to Delos. On the way back we will explore the labyrinth of Mykonos port town with famous Windmills, Little Venice, Paraportiani church, the small fishermen port with the church of Saint Nikolas, and “Yialos” area with all café and restaurants till the main Manto square. Enjoy some free time on
your own into the small narrow streets of Mykonos with all shops and white small houses. Completing the tour transfer to the hotel. Free at own leisure in the afternoon after the tour (No Coach/Assistant Service). Overnight in Mykonos Hotel.
DAY 03 MYKONOS(Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this Jet Set Cycladic island renowned for its striking windmills. Wander the maze of narrow alleys and an array of shops for bargains. You may visit Paraportiani one of the 365 churches of the island and in the evening enjoy
the famous night life of the island (No Coach/Assistant Service). Overnight in Mykonos Hotel.
DAY 04 MYKONOS – SANTORINI – HALF DAY OIA TOUR: (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Mykonos port and take the Speed Boat (Tickets Included) to the island of Santorini. Meet upon arrival at Santorini port and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon meet at the hotel and with an English Speaking Assistant proceed on your Half Day Tour. Depart for the traditional village of Oia which is located on the northern tip of the island, high on the cliff top. Oia hosts the most magnificent views on Santorini and a picturesque road with cliffs on one side and sea on the other leads to this attractive village typical of Santorinian architecture with houses sunk deep into the volcanic soil, their whitewashed walls and blue domes sparkling in the sunlight. Completing the tour transfer back and overnight in Santorini Hotel.
DAY 05 FULL DAY SANTORINI ISLAND TOUR INCLUDING WINE TASTING: (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast in the hotel. Meet at the hotel and with an English Speaking Assistant proceed on your Full Day Island Tour. Drive to the picturesque village of Megalochori with the historical mansions, old traditional houses and pirate hideaways. Then head up to Prophet Elias, the highest point of the island, for a short stop for photo shooting and viewing – only from outside (no entrance is allowed)
– in the monastery. Continue to the beaches of Perivolos or Perissa. Bus will depart for the spectacular location of Pyrgos where ‘’Santo Wines’’ winery is located, there wine tasting will take place as well as an introduction to the history of Santorinian wines. The tour will continue visiting Fira the capital town of the island. Wandering through the white cob bled streets of Fira a town of about 2000 inhabitants one gets the feel of the old-world charm blended in with the modern day comforts and Gold Street where someone can find the most interesting jewelleries. After walking tour, return to your hotel full of impressions. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
DAY 06 SANTORINI – ATHENS (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast in the hotel. Free at own leisure in the morning (No Coach/Assistant Service). Transfer to Santorini port and take Ferry if no Speed Boat (Tickets Included) to Athens. Meet on arrival at the Athens port of Piraeus and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 07 HALF DAY ATHENS SIGHTSEEING TOUR (Breakfast, Dinner)
Breakfast in the hotel. With an official English Speaking Guide proceed on your Half Day Athens City Tour. See Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament and the Tomb to the Unknown Soldier, guarded by the Evzones in their traditional costume. See the Athens Academy, the University and the National Library. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike,the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Free at own leisure in the afternoon after the tour (Coach and English Speaking Assistant Service Included). Dinner at a local restaurant (starters, salad, main course, dessert). After dinner transfer back and overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 07 ATHENS DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Athens airport for your Flight back home.
• Passport valid for 6 months w/ photocopies
• 4 copies of recent passport size pictures
• Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
• Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
• Income Tax Return (orig. & 2 photocopies)
• Travel Insurance valid f or 45 day s
• Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with spouse
• Birth Certificate
• Additional if Self -Employed Business Registration (orig. & photocopy )
• Income Tax Return of Business
• Annual Declaration of Income
• Phil. Travel Tax: USD33.00 (subj to change)
• Airfare taxes: $135.00 (subject to change)
• Lunches, dinners and drinks during meals
• Tips for the Driver, Local Guide. Restaurant, Porters & Assistance ($10/day /pax)
• City Tax- $20/person
• Travel Insurance:
$30.00 / person up to 60 y /o
$40.00 / For 61-69 y /o
$50.00 / For 70 – 79 y /o
•$300 booking deposit (Non-refundable)
•Full cancellation charges apply to any cancellations made 2 weeks before departure
•50% deposit upon approval of visa
•Ticket Extension: Add’l min. $200.00/pax (subject to change)
•Single Supplements: $550.00
For Inquiries please feel free to contact us at
0915 980 9888 | (+632) 854 7550 | or email us at bookings@travelunlimitedonlin