Puerto Princesa City is the center of Palawan and best known for the internationally recognized Puerto Princesa Subterranean River (or Underground River), a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Not only that, the city is critically acclaimed for its environmental excellence.
Hop on and book your travel with us now.
- Seat in Couch Roundtrip Airport Transfers (IN and OUT Puerto Princesa International Airport)
- 3N / 4DRoom Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Underground River Tour with Lunch
- Multi-Lingual Audio Device
- Environmental Fee
Arrive at Puerto Princesa International Airport. Meet Hotel representative holding a signboard with your name for your transfer to the hotel.Standard Check-in: 02:00PM
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2.Underground River Tour
After breakfast you will be pick-up by our tour Representative then proceed to Underground River Tour, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The river flows beneath a spectacular karst mountain before emptying into the South China Sea.The world’S longest navigable underground river. 2-3 hours travel via air-conditioned van on rugged and winding road while enjoying the scenic beauty of the countryside. 45 minutes tour inside the cave. Buffet lunch at the restaurant. After tour, transfer back to hotel.
***Est. Tour Duration: (07:00am- 03:00pm)
Overnight Stay at the hotel. (B/L)
Day 3.Free Own Leisure/Optional Tour
Enjoy whole day free time or join an optional tour.
Overnight Stay at the hotel.
Day 4.Free Own Leisure/Departure
After breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Puerto Princesa International Airport.
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather traffic condition without prior notice.)
- Tipping for the guide and driver.
- Peak Season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
For Inquiries please feel free to contact us at
0915 980 9888 | (+632) 854 7550 | or email us at bookings@travelunlimitedonlin